InvestorPlace - Stock Market News, Stock Advice & Trading Tips
It's time for another overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday!
Moving stocks this morning are electric truck deliveries, insider buying, study results, and more.
Let's get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Vicinity Motor (NASDAQ:VEV) stock is rocketing more than 51% after starting deliveries of its first Class 3 electric truck assembled in Canada.
- SHF Holdings (NASDAQ:SHFS) shares are soaring over 47% after completing its special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) merger.
- Agrify (NASDAQ:AGFY) stock is gaining more than 43% with heavy trading and insider buying.
- Revelation Biosciences (NASDAQ:REVB) shares are surging over 18% on no clear news this morning.
- TOP Ships (NASDAQ:TOPS) stock is climbing more than 14% in pre-market trading.
- Code Chain New Continent (NASDAQ:CCNC) shares are increasing over 13% in early morning trading today.
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science (NASDAQ:ANPC) stock is rising more than 11% after a small rally yesterday.
- Palisade Bio (NASDAQ:PALI) shares are getting an over 10% boost ahead of a clinical trial presentation later this month.
- Bionano Genomics (NASDAQ:BNGO) stock is jumping more than 9% as it continues to gain on positive study news.
- Direxion Daily Junior Gold Miners Index Bear 2X Shares (NYSEARCA:JDST) are up over 9% this morning.
10 Top Losers
- Troika Media Group (NASDAQ:TRKA) stock is diving more than 17% after lenders refused to waive the specified events of default in their agreement.
- AeroClean Technologies (NASDAQ:AERC) shares are taking an over 16% beating after rallying yesterday on merger plans.
- Autolus Therapeutics (NASDAQ:AUTL) stock is tumbling more than 15% following a rally Tuesday on news of a collaboration agreement.
- Alzamend Neuro (NASDAQ:ALZN) shares are dropping over 15% without any news this morning.
- Adeia (NASDAQ:ADEA) stock is retreating more than 14% after gaining yesterday on spinoff news.
- LiveWire (NYSE:LVWR) shares are decreasing over 12% following a recent rally after its public debut.
- Bit Brother (NASDAQ:BTB) stock is falling more than 11% after heavy trading sent it higher yesterday.
- GBS (NASDAQ:GBS) shares are sliding close to 11% after jumping Tuesday on acquisition news.
- FingerMotion (NASDAQ:FNGR) stock is slipping over 10% as the effects of a short squeeze come to an end.
- Nocera (NASDAQ:NCRA) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 9%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
The post Today's Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Wednesday appeared first on InvestorPlace.