StockNews.com started coverage on shares of DAVIDsTEA (NASDAQ:DTEA – Get Rating) in a research report released on Sunday. The brokerage issued a hold rating on the stock.
DAVIDsTEA Stock Performance
Shares of DTEA stock opened at $0.87 on Friday. DAVIDsTEA has a 52-week low of $0.83 and a 52-week high of $4.69. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $1.37 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $1.95. The company has a market capitalization of $23.11 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -3.95 and a beta of 2.71.Get DAVIDsTEA alerts:
(Get Rating)DAVIDsTEA Inc operates as a specialty tea retailer in Canada and the United States. It offers loose-leaf teas, pre-packaged teas, tea sachets, and tea-related gifts; tea accessories, including tea mugs, travel mugs, teacup sets, teapots, tea makers, kettles, infusers, filters, frothers, tins, and spoons; and food and beverages.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on DAVIDsTEA (DTEA)
- 3 Airline Stocks Stuck in a Holding Pattern
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- If You're Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth's Hospitality Grp
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
Receive News & Ratings for DAVIDsTEA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DAVIDsTEA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.