Stock analysts at StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of DAVIDsTEA (NASDAQ:DTEA – Get Rating) in a research note issued on Sunday. The firm set a "hold" rating on the stock.
DAVIDsTEA Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ:DTEA opened at $1.00 on Friday. DAVIDsTEA has a 1 year low of $0.95 and a 1 year high of $4.69. The company has a market cap of $26.56 million, a PE ratio of -4.55 and a beta of 2.71. The stock's 50-day moving average is $1.39 and its 200 day moving average is $1.98.Get DAVIDsTEA alerts:
(Get Rating)DAVIDsTEA Inc operates as a specialty tea retailer in Canada and the United States. It offers loose-leaf teas, pre-packaged teas, tea sachets, and tea-related gifts; tea accessories, including tea mugs, travel mugs, teacup sets, teapots, tea makers, kettles, infusers, filters, frothers, tins, and spoons; and food and beverages.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on DAVIDsTEA (DTEA)
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/12 – 9/16
- Is There a Cure for What is Ailing Teladoc Stock?
- No One Told These 3 Stocks It's a Down Week
Receive News & Ratings for DAVIDsTEA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DAVIDsTEA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.