Maple Gold Mines Ltd. (OTCMKTS:MGMLF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 700 shares, a decline of 97.7% from the August 15th total of 30,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 131,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Maple Gold Mines Price Performance
Shares of Maple Gold Mines stock opened at 0.14 on Wednesday. Maple Gold Mines has a 1 year low of 0.12 and a 1 year high of 0.32. The stock's 50 day moving average is 0.14.Get Maple Gold Mines alerts:
Maple Gold Mines Company Profile
(Get Rating)Maple Gold Mines Ltd. operates as a gold exploration company in Canada. It holds interest in the Douay gold project with 691 mineral claims covering an area of approximately 369 square kilometers located in the Casa Berardi deformation zone in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt of northern Quebec; and the Joutel project covering an area of approximately 39 square kilometers located in Quebec, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Maple Gold Mines (MGMLF)
- Is Five Below Trying to Punch Too High?
- These 3 Reports Will Tell Us Much About the Current Economy
- This Is What To Expect From The S&P 500 Now
- The Two Things You Need To Know About Oracle's FQ1 Report
- Three Value Stocks For A Volatile Market
Receive News & Ratings for Maple Gold Mines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Maple Gold Mines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.