WildBrain Ltd. (OTCMKTS:WLDBF – Get Rating) saw a large drop in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 81,900 shares, a drop of 32.6% from the August 15th total of 121,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 54,600 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 1.5 days.
WildBrain Stock Down 3.7 %
WLDBF stock opened at $2.13 on Wednesday. WildBrain has a 52 week low of $1.70 and a 52 week high of $3.34. The firm's fifty day moving average is $1.95 and its 200 day moving average is $2.17.Get WildBrain alerts:
WildBrain Company Profile
(Get Rating)WildBrain Ltd. develops, produces, and distributes films and television programs worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Content Business and Canadian Television Broadcasting. It focuses on children and family content, including animated series; and provides production services, as well as operates children's channels on YouTube.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WildBrain (WLDBF)
- Is Five Below Trying to Punch Too High?
- These 3 Reports Will Tell Us Much About the Current Economy
- This Is What To Expect From The S&P 500 Now
- The Two Things You Need To Know About Oracle's FQ1 Report
- Three Value Stocks For A Volatile Market
Receive News & Ratings for WildBrain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WildBrain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.