Shares of MGM China Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:MCHVY – Get Rating) dropped 6.7% on Friday . The company traded as low as $5.85 and last traded at $5.85. Approximately 3,700 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 105% from the average daily volume of 1,804 shares. The stock had previously closed at $6.27.
MGM China Trading Down 6.7 %
The stock has a fifty day moving average of $6.34 and a two-hundred day moving average of $6.66.
About MGM China
MGM China Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the development, ownership, and operation of gaming and lodging resorts in the Greater China region. The company develops and operates casino games of chance and other casino games, and related hotel and resort facilities, as well as provides hotel management services; and develops integrated resorts in Macau.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MGM China (MCHVY)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for MGM China Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MGM China and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.