PowerCell Sweden AB (publ) (OTCMKTS:PCELF – Get Rating) shares were down 14.2% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $15.00 and last traded at $15.03. Approximately 545 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 11% from the average daily volume of 614 shares. The stock had previously closed at $17.51.
PowerCell Sweden AB (publ) Price Performance
The business has a fifty day moving average of $15.67 and a 200-day moving average of $16.44.
PowerCell Sweden AB (publ) Company Profile
PowerCell Sweden AB (publ) develops and produces fuel cells and fuel cell systems for automotive, marine, and stationary applications in Sweden and internationally. It offers PowerCell S2 based solutions that comprise PowerCell MS-30, a fuel cell system for battery-operated electric vehicles; PowerCell PS-5, a fuel cell system that is used for electricity generation, as well as an auxiliary power generator for telecom, traffic, building, and household applications; and PowerCell S2 fuel cell stack.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PowerCell Sweden AB (publ) (PCELF)
- Broadcom Bounces From Institutional Bottom
- Is Autozone A Buy Before Earnings Are Released?
- Affirm is the Underdog Starring in a Spaghetti Western
- Is There Value in Verizon Shares at These Levels?
- MarketBeat Podcast: Stock Market, Bad News is Good News
Receive News & Ratings for PowerCell Sweden AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PowerCell Sweden AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.