Heineken Holding (OTCMKTS:HKHHF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest in August. As of August 15th, there was short interest totalling 71,600 shares, a decrease of 20.3% from the July 31st total of 89,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 2,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 32.5 days.
Heineken Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS HKHHF traded down $4.15 during trading hours on Tuesday, reaching $69.35. The stock had a trading volume of 1,677 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,303. The business's fifty day moving average is $73.90 and its two-hundred day moving average is $76.23. Heineken has a twelve month low of $68.46 and a twelve month high of $96.90.Get Heineken alerts:
Heineken Company Profile
(Get Rating)Heineken Holding N.V., through its subsidiaries, engages in the brewing and selling of beer and cider. The company's portfolio consists of approximately 300 international, regional, local, and specialty beers and ciders. It operates in Africa, the Middle East, Europe, the Americas, and the Asia Pacific.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Heineken (HKHHF)
- Shock Absorbers: 3 Low Volatility Dividend Stocks for Bumpy Times
- The Retail Sector: Winners And Losers From Q2 Earnings
- Can Targa Continue Rallying To Meet Its Price Target?
- Is Unity Software Ready To Rally After Rejecting AppLovin Offer?
- MarketBeat Podcast: The Time For Cloud Stocks May Be Now
Receive News & Ratings for Heineken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Heineken and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.