ZIVO Bioscience, Inc. (NASDAQ:ZIVOW – Get Rating)'s share price rose 6.4% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $1.52 and last traded at $1.00. Approximately 3,300 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 56% from the average daily volume of 7,426 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.94.
ZIVO Bioscience Stock Up 6.4 %
The business's 50 day moving average price is $0.78.
ZIVO Bioscience Company Profile
ZIVO Bioscience, Inc is a Michigan-based biotech/agtech company dedicated to harnessing the immune health and nutritional benefits of bioactive compounds derived from its proprietary algal cultures. The development pipeline includes natural products for use as dietary supplements and functional food ingredients, as well as innovative, biologically derived and synthesized candidates designed to deliver medicinal and pharmaceutical benefits for humans and animals, with a specific focus on modulating the immune and inflammatory response.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ZIVO Bioscience (ZIVOW)
- Are Ocugen or Amarin Good Penny Stocks to Buy?
- Are These 2 Fintechs A Buy After Q2 Earnings?
- Is Fisker Ready to Re-Emerge as the Tesla Killer?
- Chipotle is Cooking Up Another Run at $2,000
- Dick's Sporting Goods Lifted By Institutional Shift
Receive News & Ratings for ZIVO Bioscience Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ZIVO Bioscience and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.