First Mining Gold Corp. (OTCMKTS:FFMGF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest during the month of July. As of July 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,711,800 shares, a decrease of 8.7% from the July 15th total of 1,874,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 471,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 3.6 days.
First Mining Gold Trading Up 0.5 %
Shares of FFMGF opened at $0.18 on Thursday. First Mining Gold has a 52 week low of $0.15 and a 52 week high of $0.30. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.18 and a 200-day moving average of $0.20.Get First Mining Gold alerts:
First Mining Gold Company Profile
(Get Rating)First Mining Gold Corp. develops and explores for gold projects. It also explores for silver, copper, and iron ore deposits. The company primarily holds interests in the Springpole Gold Project located in northwestern Ontario. It holds a portfolio of 8 mineral assets located in Canada and the United States, as well as has an option to acquire an 80% interest in Pelangio's Birch Lake and Birch Lake West properties located in northwestern Ontario.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Mining Gold (FFMGF)
- Which Semiconductor Stocks Are Ready For Big Price Moves?
- Miners Advance On Earnings Despite Broader Economic Challenges
- Agilent Technologies Proves Its Worth VS Illumina
- Lowe's Stands Out Amid Q2 Retail Reports
- Target's Results Cap Upside Potential For Retail Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for First Mining Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Mining Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.