ASM Pacific Technology Limited (OTCMKTS:ASMVF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest during the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 316,100 shares, a decrease of 17.0% from the June 30th total of 381,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 3,161.0 days.
ASM Pacific Technology Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS ASMVF opened at $7.99 on Friday. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $8.85 and a 200-day simple moving average of $9.43. ASM Pacific Technology has a 52 week low of $7.96 and a 52 week high of $10.13.Get ASM Pacific Technology alerts:
About ASM Pacific Technology
(Get Rating)ASM Pacific Technology Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of machines, tools, and materials used in the semiconductor and electronics assembly industries worldwide. It operates through Semiconductor Solutions and Surface Mount Technology Solutions segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ASM Pacific Technology (ASMVF)
- How Does Freeport McMoran Inc Compare to Its Sector Competitors?
- 3 Hotel Stocks to Consider Checking into After Earnings
- Can FuelCell Energy Surge Higher This Year?
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
Receive News & Ratings for ASM Pacific Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ASM Pacific Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.