Cannabix Technologies Inc. (OTCMKTS:BLOZF – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 15,300 shares, an increase of 109.6% from the June 30th total of 7,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 67,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.2 days.
Cannabix Technologies Price Performance
OTCMKTS BLOZF traded up $0.00 during trading on Friday, hitting $0.31. The company's stock had a trading volume of 25,101 shares, compared to its average volume of 72,568. The company has a market cap of $34.81 million, a PE ratio of -4.36 and a beta of 1.60. The business's 50 day simple moving average is $0.35 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.44. Cannabix Technologies has a fifty-two week low of $0.29 and a fifty-two week high of $0.89.Get Cannabix Technologies alerts:
Cannabix Technologies Company Profile
(Get Rating)Cannabix Technologies Inc, a technology company, develops marijuana breathalyzer for employers, law enforcement, governments, and public in North America. It develops tetrahydrocannabinol breath analyzers, a point of care breath testing tool for the rapid detection of recent cannabis use; and breath collection units.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cannabix Technologies (BLOZF)
- The One Question You Have to Ask Before Investing in INTC Stock
- Home Depot: A Beautiful Boring Stock to Navigate a Bear Market
- Could CRISPR Therapeutics be a Moonshot Hiding in Plain Sight?
- Why Apple Shares May Have Room to Move Higher After Earnings
- Windfall Profits Have Exxon Mobil On Track For New Highs
Receive News & Ratings for Cannabix Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cannabix Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.