Wolverine Asset Management LLC purchased a new stake in Lakeshore Acquisition II Corp. (NASDAQ:LBBBU – Get Rating) during the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm purchased 275,000 shares of the company's stock, valued at approximately $2,762,000.
Lakeshore Acquisition II Price Performance
NASDAQ LBBBU opened at $10.04 on Thursday. Lakeshore Acquisition II Corp. has a 52-week low of $9.98 and a 52-week high of $10.66. The stock's 50-day moving average is $10.07.Get Lakeshore Acquisition II alerts:
About Lakeshore Acquisition II
(Get Rating)Lakeshore Acquisition II Corp. focuses on entering into a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, recapitalization, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses or entities. The company was incorporated in 2021 and is based in New York, New York.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lakeshore Acquisition II (LBBBU)
- The MarketBeat Podcast: Portfolio Management in Market Downturns
- Can These Two Airline Stocks Overcome Gravity And Fly Higher?
- Shopify Stock Rallies Despite Quarterly Loss
- Two Automation Stocks The Institutions Are Buying
- Can Owens-Corning Insulate Your Portfolio?
Want to see what other hedge funds are holding LBBBU? Visit HoldingsChannel.com to get the latest 13F filings and insider trades for Lakeshore Acquisition II Corp. (NASDAQ:LBBBU – Get Rating).
Receive News & Ratings for Lakeshore Acquisition II Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lakeshore Acquisition II and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.