浏览 10.6万 内容 228
Microsoft Q3 2022 Earnings Highlights
With cloud service revenue jumping, Microsoft beat expectations in Q3.
● Total revenue was $49.4 billion and increased 18% y/y
● Net income was $16.7 billion and increased 8% GAAP (up 13% non-GAAP) y/y
● Diluted EPS was $2.22 and increased 9% GAAP (up 14% non-GAAP) y/y
● Microsoft delivered an all-around beat in fiscal Q3, and proved itself that is more durable than other tech giants.
● Microsoft cloud revenue of Q3 is $23.4 billion, up 32% y/y. The revenue will continue to be driven by strong growth in consumption business.
● Sales and marketing expenditures totaled $5.6 billion, 10% higher y/y and now is the fastest growth in recent 3 years.
● The company announced plans to buy Activision Blizzard for almost $69 billion, the largest transaction in Microsoft’s history.
● Fourth-quarter revenue guidance still surpassed the expectations of analysts on wall street.
● The Q4 FY22 outlook implies the EPS may grow by more than 16% but it could be impacted from the macro risks.
The KEY in your hands:
Excluding the after-hours trade on April 26 ET, Microsoft share has down 19% since the start of 2022, underperforming the S&P 500, which is about 12% declined on the same period.
Therefore, with the latest Q3 financial results, do you think it is a right timing to invest in MSFT? What is your opinion and analysis about it? Speak out with mooers and get inspired from sharing!
Comment here before May 15 ET. One mooer has the chance to win 600 points! Other two mooers can win 300 points! (based on content originality, quality and engagement). Any comment is welcomed!
Comments above are made available for informational purposes only. Before investing, please consult a licensed professional. *Source of data: microsoft.com/en-us/Investor/earnings/FY-2022-Q3/income-statements
免责声明：此内容由Moomoo Technologies Inc.提供，仅用于信息交流和教育目的。 更多信息
Ab Woods : One of Lifetime stocks, 10 years 10 times return.
EntTEST : I like it.
Srikanth Reddy : One company u can't leave out with it.
OWY 7558 : Microsoft
Stable essential software where the world are using.
Strong recurring income for last 5 years.
Increase of revenue and income for last 5 years.
Limited debt with strong P&L to support.
DaRichy : I think it is a right timing to invest in MSFT, it's a company with stable gross income and with softwares used by almost everyone, so it is definitely good to invest in them.
Deep Value OWY 7558: How to type the green tick ?
limpehSG : I can image a world without $苹果(AAPL.US)$ but not a world without $微软(MSFT.US)$ , at least for the foreseeable future.