ADUS Addus HomeCareWatchlist
About Addus HomeCare Company
Addus HomeCare Corp. engages in the provision of in-home personal care services. It operates through the following segments: Personal Care, Hospice, and Home Health. The Personal Care segment provides non-medical assistance with activities of daily living, primarily to persons who are at risk of hospitalization or institutionalization, such as the elderly, chronically ill or disabled. The Hospice segment includes physical, emotional, and spiritual care for people who are terminally ill as well as for their families. The Home Health segment offers services that are primarily medical in nature to individuals who may require assistance during an illness or after surgery, and include skilled nursing and physical, occupational and speech therapy. The company was founded on July 27, 2006 and is headquartered in Frisco, TX.
Should You Investigate Addus HomeCare Corporation (NASDAQ:ADUS) At US$83.81?
While Addus HomeCare Corporation (NASDAQ:ADUS) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a lot of attention from a substantial price movement on the NASDAQGS over the la
U.S. Proposes Minimum Staffing Levels for Nursing Homes
Should Weakness in Addus HomeCare Corporation's (NASDAQ:ADUS) Stock Be Seen As A Sign That Market Will Correct The Share Price Given Decent Financials?
With its stock down 3.5% over the past week, it is easy to disregard Addus HomeCare (NASDAQ:ADUS). However, stock prices are usually driven by a company's financials over the long term, which in thi
• $Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp(BAH.US)$: Goldman Sachs Upgrades to Buy from Neutral - PT $102 (from $83)
• $Humana(HUM.US)$: UBS Upgrades to Buy from Neutral - PT $520 (from $486)
• $JB Hunt Transport Services(JBHT.US)$: Deutsche Bank Upgrades to Buy from Hold - PT $230 (from $210)
• $JB Hunt Transport Services(JBHT.US)$: B.Riley Downgrades to Neutral from Buy - PT $33 (from $62)
• $CACI International(CACI.US)$: Goldman Sachs Downgrad...