Amazon Q4 FY22
• Rev +9% Y/Y to $149.2B ($3.4B beat).
• Operating margin 2% (-2pp Y/Y).
• Non-GAAP EPS $0.03 ($0.14 miss).
• Revenue +20% Y/Y to $21.4B.
• Operating margin 24% (-6pp Y/Y).
Q1 FY23 Guidance:
• Revenue ~$123.5B ($2B miss).
The economy & recession is causing the business to slowdown, so revenue slowdown is expected. but i would like to see it pickling up again in 6-9 months' time.
(At such a large size, it's hard to keep growing at such a high pace too)
As the company is cutting headcount, I want to see operating margins getting better over the next few quarters.
AWS is the crown jewel of Amazon. I want the growth to stabilize & hopefully re-accelerate soon.
Disclaimer: Community is offered by Moomoo Technologies Inc. and is for educational purposes only. Read more