quick question. So if the Futures have added a certain percentage and I put a pre order in for a sale should I cancel the sale to get the profit and then sell after market opens? Is that make sense? for example xvxrt I put in an order for a Cell last night. So that it would sell and Market open because it was down aftermarket yesterday. Should I cancel that to get the gain?
yeah I would cancel my sell
$Velocity Shares 3x Long Crude Oil ETNs linked to the S&P GSCI Crude Oil Index ER ()$ slowly but surely right.
Ricardo Squef :
How far away would you place this calls?
what are your calls on these?
KnowledgeIsPowerOP Ricardo Squef:
on any calls always place in at least 30 to 45 days out
is Mesa a hold in your opinion
in my opinion I'm not holding anything I'm making quick money and getting out
until the market shows me that it can stay stable only thing I'll hold it options and they're going to be short term as well and only if I can get them cheap enough cuz market is still uncertain right now
View more comments...