Hi,
moomoo ID:0
Log Out
English
Back

Does mystery power exist in investing?

112K Views ·21 Posts
CLSA security published the 2023 Feng Shui Index on Thursday, estimating that the Hong Kong market (Chinese stocks) will soar at the end of 2023 before finding its bottom. Based on its past 3-year estimates, the Index has successfully predicted most of the turning points.
According to Wikipedia, Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese mystery power to harmonize individuals with their surrounding environment.
Does mystery power exist in investing? Do you have any untold investing tricks?
Reward: 6 users sharing the best investment idea (based on content and engagement)  will win 600 points!
CLSA security published the 2023 Feng Shui Index on Thursday, estimating that the Hong Kong market (Chinese stocks) will soar at the end of 2023 before finding its bottom. Based on its past 3-year estimates, the Index has successfully predicted most of the turning points.
According to Wikipedia, Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese mystery power to harmonize individuals with their surrounding environment.
Does mystery power exist in investing? Do you have any untold investing tricks?
Reward: 6 users sharing the best investment idea (based on content and engagement)  will win 600 points!
New
Hot

Eastern mystery power, the 2023 CLSA Feng Shui Index

Hong Kong is a unique place that really knows how to combine Western and Eastern traditions, to make itself a buzzing business hub in Asia.
Feng Shui is an ancient Easter mystery power with deep roots in HK. So to speak, you can always trust the local ancient power in the HK market.
If the estimate comes true, we can expect a decent bull rally for Chinese stocks.
Btw I've followed this Index for years. All I have to say is its accuracy is no...

Explained Simply: Options 103, ITM ATM & OTM; Risk, Reward and Strategy.

In this Options 103 for layman, we will discussed about the difference between In The Money (ITM), At The Money (ATM) and Out of The Money (OTM) options. We will also discuss about their risk reward profile, and finishing up with a general rule of thumb that I use when selecting a strike price when I'm trading options, where I would share some real examples where I had used the said strategies and give some reflection on the...
+23

ColumnOptions Journey: Why options may give you more options?

l Options Basics 101
l Why trade options
Leverage tool
If you think a stock will potentially move up: A call option may provide leveraged returns cost-effectively.
Hedging tool
If you hold a stock but worry it will fall: A put option can be a hedging tool.
Risk management tool
If you feel uncertain about future trend: Multi-leg options strategies could help lock in your profits or losses.
l What problems you may run into
Confuse different o...
Options Journey:  Why options may give you more options?
Does a mystery power exist? Of course it does. It exists in each and every one of us. Hard work, education, dedication, being of good health and clear mind and always having your spiritual house in order. The mystery is that these things are well known but so few choose to take this path.

Mystery Power in investing Li Chun (立春) Singapore style

Do you have any untold investing tricks?
Feng shui, also known as Chinese geomancy, is an ancient Chinese traditional practice which use energy forces to harmonize individuals with their surrounding environment.
In Singapore, there’s a belief that by depositing money into your bank account during these auspicious times (when assigned with your Chinese Zodiac), you will get to enjoy good fortune and stable income for the rest of the year. Eve...

if you think it is good it is good

mystery power, positive thinking, law of attraction, fengshui have one thing in common, the mind. if you think it is good, it is good. you can heal yourself just by eating a sugar pill when a doctor tells you it is a revolutionary drug. heard of the placebo effect? pharma companies have a hard time beating the placebo effect. conversely, you can freeze yourself to death even when the freezer is not working (google Nick Sitzman). just by thinking, you can turn yo...
I never follow the crowd but use historical data helps me invest.  I invest short term.  Too old for long term.  I made much money over the years going long.   I show up where man has been.  
publish-btnShare your opinions