Hi,
moomoo ID:0
Log Out
English
Back

Feature Review: What is your most used "Trading Notes" feature?

85K Views ·119 Posts

Activity Description

Ended
Keeping a trading journal is like owning a book of "trading mistakes". It may help you look into your trading decisions, spot mistakes, gain insights, and develop a plan.
Moomoo provides "Trading Notes" features such as Today's P/L, Positions Stats, etc. Have you tried any of them? If you do, tell us how you feel. You will have a chance to win 2,000 points!
You may share:
● Which feature do you think is most useful for trade review?
● How do you use the feature to record your trade?
● How to interpret the results presented?
*The form of the content is not limited. Both text and video are acceptable.
Duration: Now – Dec 5, 11:59 PM SGT
New
Hot

Trade Review: A powerful tool to track your trades

Hi, mooers! Welcome to Trade Review! Cheerlead
It's been a while! In this Trade Review, you will see how mooers use the newly updated Trading Notes features to edit their trading journals and document operation data. Back up your words with Trading Notes:
WowLet's first see the voting results:
76% of mooers believe "Trading Notes" features are very helpful while 24% think there's still room for improvements. Moomoo will keep working to optimize the featur...
+8

What is your most used "Trading Notes" feature?

Hey, mooers!WowWowWow
How is everything going? The is live.
GiftGiftJoin this topic and you will have a chance to win 2,000 points!
Moomoo provides"Trading Notes" features such as Today's P/L, Positions Stats, etc. Have you tried any of them? If you do, tell us how you feel. You will have a chance to win 2,000 points!
You may share:
MicrophoneWhich feature do you think is most useful for trade review?
MicrophoneHow do you use the feature to record your trade?
MicrophoneHow to interpre...

New Interface for "Trading Notes": Make trading journals easier and more efficient

Do you remember how many trades you've made recently? How do you keep track of them?
A trading journal helps traders record their trades and review trading performance. The "Trading Notes" feature on moomoo is a handy tool for mooers to keep such journals and help them boost their trading performance.
However, we've received valuable feedback from mooers since we launched the feature.
ShockedI don't know the difference b...
New Interface for "Trading Notes": Make trading journals easier and more efficient
+4

PCT - Pandas Vs Moo Meta Trading Notes v8.0

PCT (Pandas Coffee Talk): did not know (discovered last time have a old notes) Moomoo have a Trading Notes feature. All along me improvises my own Trading Journal in Moomoo. Like in Alias Reminder = *to keep mistake or dont sell (see screenshot). And Reminder Remarks = Trading Journal Notes (see screenshot).
FYI (For Your Info). Meta Moo Trading Notes (me called posts highlights) is different from my Pandas Trading Notes. Meta Moo Tradings Notes is post...
+7

individual stock tracking

1. i would like to be able to just track an individual stock, the overall gains/losses, trade marking is nice. would be good to have option to have ave buy and sell price lines. i don't find the graphic for buy and sell for the stock useful especially when there are dozens of buy and sell transactions. there will be dozens of graphics. not meaningful... it would be nice if trading notes can have the function to capture overall asset gains. then don't have to screenshot f...

To sell or not to sell?

$Tesla(TSLA.US)$ you play with my emotions too much, but also you are great for short term gains. I need to learn when to sell at your peak and buy at your dips. I almost have it but I also almost don't.

Like it

i like the feature. hobestly im new to the market and I actually went and got a 3 pack of pocket notebooks and have been putting notes in there. one side of the book was for my active positions and sold stock and other side was for my “watch list”. so to have it right there on the app itself is a help. But even with the feature im still gping to use my little book. :-D thx moo!

P/L future is my most used tool on moom

profit / loss is good information to know about your investment.  This stock for example has a stock value of  $78.43 but my profit on the stock is $217.46. Without the P/L future there it would be a lot more difficult to figure out all of my profits/ loss for all of my investments.  I probably use that future the most.  Thanks moomoo for making investing easier!
P/L future is my most used tool on moom
publish-btnJoin discussion