Hi,
moomoo ID:0
Log Out
English
Back

Monthly Earnings Picks

3586 Views ·26 Posts
How did the star companies which mooers are following perform this quarter? We've selected the most popular companies' earnings to analyze based on message volumes of individual stocks discussed on moomoo.

The earnings results can offer lots of information and create trading opportunities! Let's take a look now!
How did the star companies which mooers are following perform this quarter? We've selected the most popular companies' earnings to analyze based on message volumes of individual stocks discussed on moomoo.

The earnings results can offer lots of information and create trading opportunities! Let's take a look now!
New
Hot

[Rewards] Nvidia Q3 FY23 Earnings Highlights

Nvidia earnings are seen sliding, with tepid earnings forecast. Here's what investors shall closely watch.
Claim your Earnings Season offer by winning Rewards Points and discovering Investment Opportunities!
KEY Figures:
● Total Q3 FY23 revenue of NVIDIA was $5.93 billion, down 17% YoY (year-on-year), whereas the Data Center revenue is $3.83 billion, up 31% from a year ago.
● Total Non-GAAP net income was $1,456 million, decreased by 51% YoY, but in...

NIO Q3 2022 Investment Note

NIO reports strong third-quarter revenue, whereas higher costs squeeze the margin, bordering on breakeven
Claim your Earnings Season offer by winning Rewards Points and discovering Investment Opportunities!
Key Takeaways:
Attitude: NIO delivered 31,607 vehicles in Q3 2022, representing a solid growth of 29.3%YoY. During this quarter, NIO achieved solid top line growth against a challenging environment. To meet the growing user demand and shorten the waiting time, th...

AMC Q3 FY22 Investment Note

AMC performs better than expected, whereas the cinema chain industry is still under headwinds
Key Takeaways:
Attitude: AMC's third-quarter results were impacted by a soft industry-wide box office, but encouragingly, the company's overall metrics for both admissions revenue and food & beverage spending remain well. Besides, AMC welcomed more than 53 million guests to i...

Sea Limited Q3 2022 Earnings Highlights

[Rewards] Sea achieved a record Q3 revenue with net loss narrowed, spiking on e-commerce
KEY Figures:
● Total Q3 2022 revenue of Sea Limited was $3.2 billion, up 17.4% year-on-year.
● Total net loss was $(569.3) million, improving by 38.9% quarter-on-quarter, but flat YoY.
● Total adjusted EBITDA was $(357.7) million, compared to $(165.5) million for Q3 202...

Meta is getting destroyed after hour from a dissappointing earnings release

Meituan Dianping $Meituan(ADR)(MPNGF.US)$ reports 3Q22 results: Revenue up 28% to $8.74bn (beat!) and adjusted NPAT of $497m (massive beat!) swinging from hugr loss a year ago. One more major CN tech blows away analysts’ estimates.
$Meituan Unsponsored ADR Class B RegS(MPNGY.US)$$Meituan-W(03690.HK)$$TENCENT(00700.HK)$$Tencent(TCEHY.US)$$China Concept Stocks(BK2517.US)$$Hang Seng H-Share Index ETF(02828.HK)$$Hang Seng Index(800000.HK)$

Netflix surges over 15% on Q3 earnings beat, buy or bail?

I don't really like give a buy or bail commentGrimace. Will give some of my opinion view.
Microphone1. Do u feel satisfied with the lastest earning results of NFLX?
Personally, I think they did quite well. However, the result does not seem that great or that bad, just normal to me Emm.
Microphone2.What ur opinion or analysis about NFLX currently?
I think that share price increasing +2 digits % change is a bit too much...Sweat I think for its' result, it only worth +1 d...
Netflix surges over 15% on Q3 earnings beat, buy or bail?

Bank of America Q3 Earnings – Strong Consumers = Strong Bank

Bank of America $Bank of America(BAC.US)$ released their Q3 earnings report pre-market this morning, October 17th. The report surprised (in more ways than one) and sent the stock up 5.62% at the most in pre-market and closed 6.06% after-hours this evening.
I read the earnings transcript and reviewed the earnings presentation and can tell you that a key set of highlights shows that there is great operating performance behind this move highe...
+1

Initiating Grab at USD 3.80; Profitability Remains a Concern

$Grab Holdings(GRAB.US)$
Morningstar: We initiate coverage of Grab, the leader in ride-sharing and delivery businesses in Southeast Asia, with a fair value estimate of USD 3.80 and no-moat rating.
Our valuation implies over 60% upside from the current market value and assumes a continued push into emerging markets and forecast robust gross merchandise value growth of 41% year on year in 2023.
We think its core businesses-ride-sharing a...
Initiating Grab at USD 3.80; Profitability Remains a Concern
Warren Buffett bought Apple shares between 2016-18 when Apple first time experienced a drop in iPhone sales.
$35 Billion investment, probably an average of $30 per share. The stock went up by 5x. Now you know why he is unique.
$Berkshire Hathaway 13F(BK2999.US)$$Berkshire Hathaway-A(BRK.A.US)$$Berkshire Hathaway-B(BRK.B.US)$$Meta Platforms(META.US)$$Alphabet-A(GOOGL.US)$$Netflix(NFLX.US)$$Apple(AAPL.US)$$Amazon(AMZN.US)$
Picture
publish-btnPost