Hi,
moomoo ID:0
Log Out
English
Back

Monthly Journal: Traders' Insights Wanted!

63K Views ·816 Posts

Activity Description

Ended
This topic aims to find experienced traders on moomoo. If you are confident, share opinions here to help mooers thrive, such as how to cope with market volatility. If you think you're not there yet, don't worry, you can learn from the pros and sharpen up. Tap for more details>>
Monthly Journal
Moo Picks in June: Grab Opportunities with Pro
Popular on moomoo
Moo Picks in July
Popular on moomoo
Moo Picks in August: Guess who's back
Popular on moomoo
Moo Picks in September: How do mooers adjust their strategies as rates go up?
Popular on moomoo
Moo Picks in October: Market primed for a bounce, but hurdles remain
Popular on moomoo
New
Hot

ColumnMoo Picks in November: Take advantage of market volatility with mooers

Inflation cooled much more than expected in October. Big tech companies have embarked on mass layoffs. Chinese stocks fly amid eased Covid measures. Trading is like surfing, let's see how mooers navigate the ups and downs.
Monthly Buzz
Traders' Insights
Earnings Roundup
Mooers' Stories
Chill Moments
Don't Miss Out!
Make Your Choice
Words of Wisdom
Microphone How do you cope with market volatility?
Comment below to let us know.
GiftWe...
Moo Picks in November: Take advantage of market volatility with mooers
+5
“The most important quality for an investor is temperament, not intellect.”
— Warren Buffett
“I've never been bright—I was just industrious.”
— John Templeton
$Berkshire Hathaway 13F(BK2999.US)$$Berkshire Hathaway-A(BRK.A.US)$$Berkshire Hathaway-B(BRK.B.US)$$Apple(AAPL.US)$$Coca-Cola(KO.US)$$Bank of America(BAC.US)$

CEO director of YouTube

please provide the amounts in current stocks for the paper trading type of transaction at market value thank God bless G RAP MUSIC YOUTUBE INC

Technical Outlook for Tencent

The outlook for $TENCENT(00700.HK)$ is very similar to $BABA-SW(09988.HK)$ . Their price action looks very similar in the near-term. Their business models are very similar as well. The only difference between the two tickers is the price points of the technical support and resistance levels on the charts of each company. So if you want a more detailed thesis for Tencent's technical outlook then check out this previous post about the technical picture for $Alibaba(BABA.US)$....

Current Technical Picture for Alibaba

It has been a while since my last analytical BABA post. But things are looking up for Chinese equities lately so now is a better time than ever for an Technical Alibaba update.
The long-term picture is starting to look much brighter for $Alibaba(BABA.US)$ and $BABA-SW(09988.HK)$. BABA's price has climbed above a downward trending resistance that has kept pushing its price down for about two years. You can see this illustrated in the chart below. This is a bul...
+3

Happy CNY wishes to my Moomoo followers and friends

CNY well-wishes to my moomoo followers and friends. You can identify element based on birthday (animal zodiac) LaughGrin:
Metal 金 🪙 (Rooster, Monkey)
You can be mould into different shape (malleable) and give support those around you.
Prosperity and wealth in your business or investment 生意兴隆,年年有余
Wood 木 🪵 (Tiger, Rabbit)
You love living things plants/animal. Environment protector and champion.
Happiness and joy. May your wish comes true. 万事如意,心想事成
Wat...
$Block(SQ.US)$ $70 Put Jan. 27 2023
Price Targets: $68, $63.5, $59.80
Stop Loss: $74.46
I have not entered this position yet, This stock is a new one to my list of stocks I watch very closely EVERY DAY whether im trading it that day or not. Very happy with TA set up for some coming downside
Picture
“People who buy for non-value reasons are likely to sell for non-value reasons. Their presence in the picture will accentuate erratic price swings unrelated to business developments.”
- Warren Buffett
$Berkshire Hathaway 13F(BK2999.US)$$Berkshire Hathaway-A(BRK.A.US)$$Berkshire Hathaway-B(BRK.B.US)$$Occidental Petroleum(OXY.US)$$Chevron(CVX.US)$$Taiwan Semiconductor(TSM.US)$

ColumnApple is the only tech giant that still hasn’t announced layoffs

SmileKey Points :
√ Many of the biggest technology companies are laying off staff as fears of a recession rises.
√ But the job cuts come after a few years of voracious expansion.
√ Apple is an exception on both fronts, so far.
SmileText :
Many of the biggest technology companies are laying off staff as fears of a recession rises. But the job cuts come after a few years of rapid expansion.
On Wednesday, $Microsoft(MSFT.US)$ announced it wil...
Apple is the only tech giant that still hasn’t announced layoffs
Apple is the only tech giant that still hasn’t announced layoffs
publish-btnJoin topic