You can deposit money into your Futu AU account via bank transfer.
Please transfer from your personal bank account. Transfers from third-party accounts, corporate accounts, or E-wallets will not be accepted. International Transfer will not be accepted neither.
1. Open moomoo, tap [Accounts] - [Deposit], find the bank account information provided to you.
2. Open the ANZ mobile banking app, tap the Pay icon, tap the plus icon on the upper right corner, and select BSB & Account Number to add a new payee. If you have already saved the account provided to you as a frequent payee, just tap the account to initiate a transfer.
* Please make sure the account information is correct before initiating a transfer.
3. Copy and paste the account information to the according fields shown on the page.
4. Enter the deposit amount.
5. After the transfer is made, we suggest you keep a screenshot of the page as the proof of transfer in case of a follow-up review. You will be notified via email or app notification once your deposit request is processed.